The King With The Glass Crown

The King With The Glass Crown

When I said yes

You opened my court’s doors with Your presence

Light flooded and

Drove out darkness

 

I proceeded to bow before You

I implored You to sit upon my throne

You declined and required me to sit in my usual place

An Advisor You said, no more

 

Situations of the day bring issues in my courtroom

I listen and bend my ear to Your wisdom when I lack

 

I know from whence I came

How my dominion suffered

How this ruler was powerless

In keeping even his own castle

 

That all changed when You came in

Not by storm or by threat

I simply lifted the latch

To hear the Voice on the other side

 

So grateful I am to have You here

Counsel You give to every decision

But what is best

You are close

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When George Comes to Visit

The Operands

Brother! You're A Nut!