I Can Tell You Where Jesus Is

 

I Can Tell You Where Jesus Is

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.

But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?

And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

He ain’t here!

     No seventy-foot Jesus’.  We don’t just invite Him over for a cozy bunch of tea.  He doesn’t tuck us into bed each night.  He is, the Almighty and He has a place.

     All Heaven is reserved for Him.  Only a habitation as such is worthy of this man’s presence.  Whoa!  Did I say man?  Yes, according to scripture, He inhabits a glorified body now.  “Don’t touch Mary!”  Well, you get the idea.

     Wouldn’t they like to claim that His bones rotted?  That His servants stole His body and snuck it away somewhere?  But, in actuality, Earth is not suitable for the glorified One.  I mean, He had a company of angels to go home to.  His fans at home waited for Him.  His rightful place beside the Father got tired of having the seat warmers plugged in.  His Father longed.  And Jesus satisfied with the reunion.

     To have Jesus roaming around down here would make Him out to be homeless dude, vagabond, and without purpose.  He would be without power and at the whim of society throwing Him coins out of the car window.  This picture God would not stand.

He’s coming back!

Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

     A little encouragement.  We Americans don’t suffer under a rule of past Romans as our predecessors did to hide themselves in caves.  Yet, we still suffer.  And it is always proper to know the truth to keep our heads on straight in times of stress.

He tarries.  God waits.  And He has the plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When George Comes to Visit

The Operands

Brother! You're A Nut!