For God So Loved The World

 

For God So Loved The World

     For God so loved the world…that He gave us inheritance.

     Tell us Moses, what is clean and unclean?  How do we stand before a God you describe?  Is there a remedy for situation we are stuck in?

     If I lift up my pride as a Gentile, full of the Spirit, and walking in all revelation then I have not accomplished much.  I owe it to them who have suffered for bearing the truth.  The Jews?  The Israelites?  How about just the Hebrews as they were known.  Before the target came upon them, they rallied out of Canaan to another promised land down south.  Slavery in a foreign land.  Bearing the weight of oppressive Kings.  Blood amongst the chains.  In grievous agony of boys in the Nile.  A threat so great to crush their Godly Spirit.  When revived by the spark of Moses, even that was quickly quenched.

     I owe much to you Abraham.  You took time to listen in a hostile land that forced you to fortify yourself with an army.  Encampments knew your security as you protected those dear to you.  So I am in debt.

     Today I relax in my airconditioned house in central America.  She is about and secure to protect against the elements and those who threaten.  Light shines about the alley.  Clean, cold water is at my disposal.  It is about our celebration of Independence Day.  In this Day we praise those ones who have given their all to remove ourselves from slavery.  Namely, we proclaim freedom from the slavery of ourselves.  Without you and Moses, we may have been delayed in figuring out the real enemy inside.  Thank you brothers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When George Comes to Visit

The Operands

Brother! You're A Nut!